So we still have voting going on for the 2011 Code4Lib Conference. It is between Bloomington – Vancouver – and New Haven. If you are into code4lib and have not voted please do so. See below.
Voting is only open until midnight on Tuesday, March 23rd, so vote now!
- Go to the ballot – http://vote.code4lib.org/election/index/15
- Log in using your code4lib.org credentials (register for an account if you haven’t done so already).
- Click on a host’s name to reveal a link to the full proposal.
- Assign each proposal a rank from 0 to 3, 0 being least desirable and 3 being the most. Please keep the conference requirements and desirables in mind as you make your selection.
- Once you are satisfied with your rankings, click “Cast your ballot”.